Monday, October 01, 2012

Terence Corcoran on Margaret Wente: Why we don’t need ‘public editors’ | Full Comment | National Post

This is perhaps the ... well ... I don't know what to make of it. The author seems to be saying that somehow catching someone plagiarizing is wrong ... not for the plagiarizer (in this case Wente) but for the person who caught them.

Terence Corcoran on Margaret Wente: Why we don’t need ‘public editors’ | Full Comment | National Post:

One of my students passed this story on to me so due credit to you Rob for sending me the link. But, seriously ... folks, am I misreading what the author is saying? I can understand that someone might side up with Wente on this view or that. That is part of life. But ... well ... what next? The police who catch a thief are too "politically correct." The judge who sentences the child molester is too "politically correct."  


1 comment:

Matt said...

I think Corcoran is applying for a job with The Onion.

Blue Jay Way II: A Real Gamble

I don't want to be mistaken for an old baseball fuddy-duddy. Last year I complained about analytics, but I did so as a fellow traveler. ...