Monday, April 22, 2013

Christian schools received $20M from infrastructure fund - New Brunswick - CBC News

I will post this story so that I have  some consistency in reporting on this issue.

Christian schools received $20M from infrastructure fund - New Brunswick - CBC News:

I won't repeat the arguments that I have made in the past. Indeed, I actually see some reason to modify some of my perspectives but that will require some thought. What should you note? The following:

1. This is a trend that developed after the Harper Government took office

2. We are talking about a multiyear total funding in the title and not a one year one shot amount

3. This amounts to about 1% of the total infrastructure funding.




Post a Comment

North Korea and the Economics of Threat

North Korea is in the news so much ... that no one pays attention to it. And, in my view, rightly so. Yes, some people have to pay attention...