Monday, April 22, 2013

Christian schools received $20M from infrastructure fund - New Brunswick - CBC News

I will post this story so that I have  some consistency in reporting on this issue.

Christian schools received $20M from infrastructure fund - New Brunswick - CBC News:

I won't repeat the arguments that I have made in the past. Indeed, I actually see some reason to modify some of my perspectives but that will require some thought. What should you note? The following:

1. This is a trend that developed after the Harper Government took office

2. We are talking about a multiyear total funding in the title and not a one year one shot amount

3. This amounts to about 1% of the total infrastructure funding.




No comments:

Blue Jay Way II: A Real Gamble

I don't want to be mistaken for an old baseball fuddy-duddy. Last year I complained about analytics, but I did so as a fellow traveler. ...